Intellinet Cat6 Patch Panel – 48-Port, UTP, 2U, Retail Box, 2 year Limited Warranty.
The backbone of your network is central to your organization’s success. Trust Intellinet to provide Patch Panels that maintain the integrity of your data. The Patch Panel enables you to quickly change the port assignment of any piece of equipment that’s attached to your network. Our range of Patch Panels feature varying port densities across a complete range of specifications–from Cat5e to Cat6a in both Unshielded and Shielded varieties. All Patch Panels comply with current industry standards and are 19”-rack compliant.
• Solid and reliable terminations for copper cabling featuring a minimum of 3 mm 50 micro-inch gold-plated jack contacts
• Compatible with both 110 and Krone punch-down tools
• Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
• For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat6 network cable
• Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
• Connects 48 RJ-45 ports to a network
• Occupies 2U rack height
• Meets 19″ rackmount standards
• IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
• UL E313857
• RoHS compliant
• Dimensions: 482 mm (W) x 88 mm (H) x 48 mm (D) (19 x 3.5 x 1.9 in.)
• Horizontal distance between left and right mounting holes: 465 mm (18.3 in.)
• Vertical distance between top and bottom mounting holes: 75.8 mm (3 in.)
• Weight: 1.27 kg (2.8 lbs.)
• Operating temperature: -40 – 80°C (-40 – 176°F)
• Cat6 Patch Panel
• 4 mounting screws
• Quick start guide
NOTE: Items are only transferred from the warehouse and shipped for delivery upon order confirmation and payment. Items deemed with incorrect listing prices will be cancelled and refunded immediately.