Intellinet Network Cable, CAT6, CU, S/FTP – RJ45 Male / RJ45 Male, 1.5M, GREY, Retail Box, No Warranty
Cat6 performance for a variety of applications.
This Intellinet Network Solutions Cat6 network cable is commonly used for networking and audio/video installations in both SOHO and SMB applications. Made from 28-AWG copper cable and shielded to virtually eliminate interference, this cable supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds (1000 Mbps) and is ideal for HDMI repeaters and extenders, as well as high-speed data and PoE.
In a fire, typical plastics can release hydrogen chloride and other caustic gases. Low-smoke, zero-halogen cable is made of a thermoplastic compound that emits a limited amount of smoke and no halogens when exposed to fire or high heat.
• Double-shielded twisted pair cable
• PIMF (Pairs in Metal Foil) shielding
• Low-smoke, zero-halogen (LSOH / LSZH) cable with molded boot
• Gold-plated contacts for best connection
• Product Code: 739849
• Description: Intellinet Network Cable
• Standard: Cat6 (250 MHz)
• 4 x 2 x AWG 28/7 CU
• Shielding: S/FTP
– S = stranded: tinned copper braid – FTP = foiled twisted pair: aluminum foil screen around each pair (PIMF)
• EIA/TIA 568B
NOTE: Items are only transferred from the warehouse and shipped for delivery upon order confirmation and payment. Items deemed with incorrect listing prices will be cancelled and refunded immediately.