Deliver Power over Ethernet to remote devices.
The Intellinet PoE Splitter allows you to deliver both data and electrical power to non-PoE Ethernet-enabled products using the Cat5 Ethernet cable. Using the PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power over Ethernet and place Ethernet-enabled products, such as Network Cameras and Wireless Access Points*, where power outlets are not readily available.
Simplify Installation for an Ethernet-based Device
Having to manage only an Ethernet cable simplifies the physical installation of the device. Without having to worry about the availability of a power source, you can mount Ethernet-enabled products on a ceiling or outdoors, up to 100m (328 feet)** from a power source. The PoE Splitter is simple to install and requires no tools or software.
802.3af Compliant Power over Ethernet
The PoE Splitter can be used to complement any PoE injector unit or midspan switch to provide small to medium-sized businesses a complete end-to-end PoE solution. This unit supports 802.3af, ensuring compatibility with other 802.3af PoE-compliant injector units or midspan switches.
Adjustable Power Output
During the setup, the PoE Splitter can be set to power any compatible 5V, 7.5V, 9V or 12V Ethernet-enabled device via the volt selector located on the side.
• IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE splitter
• Can be used to connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3af-compliant devices to a PoE injector or PoE switch
• Output current, selectable: 5, 7.5, 9 or 12 V DC
• 10/100 auto-sensing input port automatically detects optimal network speeds
• RJ45 input port with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
• Full/half duplex operation
• Compact metal case
• LED for link on PoE input port
• IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
• Media support:
– 10Base-T Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP RJ45
– 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45
– 1 RJ45 10/100 Mbps input port for 48 V IEEE 802.3af-compliant signal
– 1 RJ45 10/100 Mbps output port
– 1 power output port
• Output power:
– 5, 7.5, 9 or 12 V DC, selectable via switch
– Maximum output: 15.4 W
– Polarity, outer: negative ( – ); inner: positive ( + )
• Certifications: FCC Class A, CE
• Metal housing
• Dimensions: 102 (L) x 74 (W) x 22 (H) mm (4.0 x 2.9 x 0.9 in.)
• Weight: 0.24 kg (0.5 lbs.)
• Operating temperature: 0 – 60°C (32 – 140°F)
• Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing
• Storage temperature: -20 – 90°C (-4 – 194°F)
• PoE Splitter
• Power output cable
• User manual
NOTE: Items are only transferred from the warehouse and shipped for delivery upon order confirmation and payment. Items deemed with incorrect listing prices will be cancelled and refunded immediately.