Reliable connections for superior signal quality
The Manhattan SVGA Cables easily connect a monitor with a desktop or notebook computer. Ideal for use with video splitters, KVM switches and any HD15-equipped display, computer or device, these Manhattan SVGA Cables are engineered and constructed of quality materials to deliver dependable transmissions in video applications. Full foil and braided shielding with ferrite cores help minimize EMI interference and mini-coax (RGB) with paired video wire construction combine to provide maximum conductivity and clear, crisp images with reduced distortion over extended distances.
• HD15 male to HD15 male
• Connects SVGA source to SVGA display
• Fully shielded with ferrite cores to reduce EMI interference for improved video transmission
• Moulded PVC boot with strain relief
• (2) 15-pin HD male connection
• (2) ferrite cores
• Shielding: Foil and Braided
• Nickel plated
• 28 AWG conductors
• Mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire
• SVGA Monitor Cable
NOTE: Items are only transferred from the warehouse and shipped for delivery upon order confirmation and payment. Items deemed with incorrect listing prices will be cancelled and refunded immediately.