The Solarix Aluminium 6005 T5 And Stainless Steel End Clamp 35mm is used to secure the solar panels to the mounting rails, and are used at the ends of the row of panels. Standard pre-assembly for the solar panels with thickness of between a maximum of 35-40mm. Suitable For Pitched And Flat Roofs, Cladding Type: Tiled, Slate And Sheet Metal
• Stock Code SOLPNSFST000091
• Description Solarix End Clamp 35mm
• Product Type Aluminium 6005 T5 And Stainless Steel
• Use For Standard Panels With Thickness Of Between A Maximum Of 35-40mm.
• Suitable For Pitched And Flat Roofs, Cladding Type Tiled, Slate And Sheet Metal
• Maximum Slope: 60 degrees
• Wind Load: up to 60m/s
• Snow Load: 2.0kn/m2
• Maximum Building Height: 20m
• Material: Aluminium And Stainless Steel
• MCS 012 certification
• Colour: silver
NOTE: Items are only transferred from the warehouse and shipped for delivery upon order confirmation and payment. Items deemed with incorrect listing prices will be cancelled and refunded immediately.