The Solarix ELL Aluminium And Stainless Steel End Clamp 40mm Solar Panel Mounting is used to secure the solar panels to the mounting rails, and are used at the ends of the row of panels. These adjustable end clamps size between a maximum of 40-50mm can be adjusted according to the different solar panel, you only need to install it in the target position, saving your time and energy, which is convenient for you to install. Suitable For Pitched And Flat Roofs, Cladding Type: Tiled, Slate And Sheet Metal
• Stock Code SOLELL40MMENDCLAMP
• Description Solarix End Clamp 40mm
• Product Type Side Clamp Aluminium Alloy And Stainless Steel
• Use For Standard Panels With Thickness Of Between A Maximum Of 40-50mm.
• Bolt Width – 8mm
• Corrosion Resistant – Can Withstand Extreme Weather.
• Secures Solar Panels Tightly On The Mounting Rail
• Maximum Building Height: 20m
• Material: Aluminium And Stainless Steel
• Colour: silver
NOTE: Items are only transferred from the warehouse and shipped for delivery upon order confirmation and payment. Items deemed with incorrect listing prices will be cancelled and refunded immediately.